View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 08:28 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Let's Talk About Knives.....................

Quote:
Originally Posted by ausablebrown View Post
Your really gonna like this deal (long gone by now). I bought my first Griptillian like this when I lived in Springfield MO. I then lost it in Eleven Mile Canyon CO a few years later. The Bass Pro Shops headquarters has a closeouts store right next door for discontinued, returns, 2nds etc. They had an entire rack of those griptillians with discolorations on the pocket clips. There was swirls in the finish of the pocket clips and they were selling them for 46.00!!!! I should have bought 3!
[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

The Griptillian on the bottom of the picture is what I paid 80 for, black blades with thumb hole combo edge and the OD green scales. I got 2 of them, one for my brother as a gift and one for me. I also put another like this with a Tanto point away in case I ever lose this one. The knife upper left is my trusty Gerber Speed Blade, it has been service since 2004.

The Leatherman is new. I lost my 22 year old classic recently and I guess I was acting weird without it so Nancy came home one day with this new Wave. I still miss my old one but the Wave is a good quality tool. I use these tools a lot.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;