View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 01:09 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Let's Talk About Knives.....................

You are breaking my heart with that picture. The reason I have a new Leatherman is that I lost my Model M sharpener with leather case (it was 30 years old!) and my original Leatherman Classic (the old OD green finish kind). I lost both from a saddle bag on the snowmachine on the last trip home from the cabin. It's an 80 mile ride and I stopped to take some pictures and failed to zip the left side bag all the way shut Both tools rattled out somewhere in the last 37 miles. I did not realize it until I got home...........

I hate losing things

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;