View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 11:51 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: I tweaked a standard just a bit; My version of a Henry's Fork Hopper.

I can imagine flopping that down where the reeds and rush are dangling over the water. You know the places I'm thinking of here where you find natures version of the shaded waters' edge café. The 'splat', a quick mend, the short float, and there it is; the bulging prow wake being pushed ahead of something big rushing out from beneath the undercut just barely visible in the shadow of the longrass. All that remains is for you or I to keep our nerves in check. If we refrain from being too jumpy when the slashing strike that is now but a split second away at best comes, the day will be ours.

In other words that is a really good looking grass hopper and you are gonna have some fun with those. You must let us know when the imaginary scenario takes place for real.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;