View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 01:26 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Happy Birthday JP!

Larry, you beat me to the punch!! I put this on a thread but will move it to here fancy large font and all.

jbbfly or aka. Jean Paul is having his today all the way over in France

I wish I could take him salmon fishing today but that is not to be at this time. Perhaps some day my friend JP is one of our major contributers here and I figure everyone has read a post from him. A teacher, a great fly fisherman, devoted family man, and a friend to many here on our forum, JP will one day come to fish America with his friends here and I can't wait

He was hoping for delivery of a new rod today from the states and I hope you got it JP. Don't forget to get all the candles when you blow them out (and there will be a bunch) and have a wonderful day my friend!

Happy Birthday Jean Paul,