View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 04:42 PM

popperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to popperfly
Default Re: Kaufmann's closes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo View Post
And on the other hand, it could be mismanagement these past few years. I hope the people that shelled out the big and small bucks for services get their money back.

That is a good question!!

I hate to see another fly shop go out of business no matter what the circumstances are but quote me if I am wrong and I am no attorney. Can’t there be legal charges filed against the owner knowingly taking money from all these individual for trips, classes and gift cards when he knew the situation of his finances. I mean this just didn’t happen overnight, I understand the owner is protected under the bankrupted laws but I would think there could be criminal fraud here. I am just thinking out loud because this could happen to several other fly shops across the country the way the economy is so what protection does the consumer have from this happen to them. I know all the stock will be sold off for pennies on the dollar but that money will go towards creditors and not for all the services agreed upon.

Born to Fish...Forced to Work !