View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 08:46 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montana-bound May 11-18

Rangerrich

I would call Stumptown Anglers out of Whitefish (10 miles North of Kalispell) 1-406-862-4554 They have treated me well in the past and am sure they would be willing to help you. Also you can call Arends Fly Shop in Columbia Falls (it's worth the trip over just to see all of the flies made by him. 1-406-892-2033

Hungry Horse is a lake that you should see and if you take the time to drive up towards the south end you will find some nice streams running into the lake. (Can't miss them). Don't forget to watch the tall trees driving in for eagle nests.

Don't know if you have been up there before but if not you should go see Glacier National Park, to early for Going To The Sun Road but still a MUST SEE. If you are going to the Blackfoot then you will be driving thru the town where I plan on retiring Seeley Lake.

If you are thinking about a guide PM me and I can give you the name and number of who I use.

Dave