View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 11:14 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise
Default the effect of the digital world

so for the old school and the new shcool,

in our world of digital cameras, phones, and video. i ask if this technology hurts the overall feeling of our sport.

my answer is variable. having a small, portable camera along is a great way to document and share your the time with others, such as you all. theres nothing better during the dreggs of march seeing a pic of a fish caught in some other climate such a sea run steelie caught on the deschutes.

then theres the camp of those who simply go out, by themselves, to enjoy their time all alone. no need to document, just enjoying the time without the grabs of life.

i respect, and have done both, and was just wondering.....

what do you guys think?

casey

ARFE