View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 12:02 AM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the effect of the digital world

An excellent question, and one I think about often. The new technologies are truly amazing and advancing at a rapid rate, hence the latest "buy back" programs. Unplanned obsolescence perhaps? I was given a digital video cam for xmas and it has been fun to mess with. It is the first digital I've owned, I used to carry the 35mm "disposable" type and thus have a lot of old prints. I like to be able to delete the junk. I would definitely fall into the old school category, go out and do... but don't tell. Probably comes from my backcountry skiing exploits. Shhhh. milt.