View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 05:04 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chasing little brownies

Last week I went fishing twice and decided to fish the upper sections of the two streams where I spent innumerable hours for years(Orb and Lergue) ...they’re still beautiful and very interesting to cast flies .I specially love the Lergue,I have memories there behind every rock ….this section is very technical unfortunately the density of fish…is but the shadow of its former self…same with hatches.Anyway I could catch some wonderful little brownies on dry (jpb olive & dace’s delight)and enjoyed the scenery.I used my new Streamflex 10’( not a 6’ or 7’ Ard) and really like it( I should post a review when I finish all my tests)
Some pics
River Orb

Click the image to open in full size.

Stream Lergue

Pic from the pass between the two valleys.

Some little brownies.