View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 10:47 AM

Bigfly has much to be proud ofBigfly has much to be proud ofBigfly has much to be proud ofBigfly has much to be proud ofBigfly has much to be proud ofBigfly has much to be proud ofBigfly has much to be proud ofBigfly has much to be proud ofBigfly has much to be proud ofBigfly has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Bigfly
Default Re: the effect of the digital world

Working for years as a photo guy for a paper, I had my camera chained to me 24-7.
No matter where I was, it was adjusted to the light exposure, within reach, and I was ready to capture any action. House fire, earthquake, vehicle carnage.
Even all of the above simultaneously!
I finally realized they are going to line the bird cage with my life shortening efforts. Why live less just to help out a parrot?
I do get a few digital pics of fish, but I am in the moment now, rather than watching.
For me, only one or two fish every year warrant a pic.
Knowing that one of those may decline to pose, leaves me with one good fish photo to cherish. Seems enough.
As far as the folks who talk on the water, or restaurants, I think bigfly's personal short range jammer is the product for you.
The FCC may recall it, but in the meantime, one click and their signal is interrupted.
Of coarse, when everybody has one, none of us will be able to talk.
"Bringing back civilization one great product at a time."

As far as GPS, I'm only ever temporally disoriented, not lost.

Jim

Bigfly