Thread: Houston
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 10:02 PM

TexUte Fly will become famous soon enoughTexUte Fly will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Houston

hey eddie, i grew up in houston. you should try some salt water fishing, even if its not fly fishing. you can go out to the south jettie, the ferry, any of the rock groins along galveston theres tons of peirs from texas city dike out to sea brook you can fish that is fun. hell even go surf fishing that is tons of fun. catching red fish or speck trout is so much fun! may is prime time for it too. if your there when i take a trip home ill be more than willing to take you out on our boat into the bay. my dads property is right on the water so every day when i lived there id go out and catch myself a redfish or two, they put up such a good fight, nice strong livley fish.

this is the forum that i always talk on when im fishing there, these guys are good guys. i bet lots of them will take you out on their boat too for some gas money, and a bunch even need people to go offshore with.

http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/

and if you wanna use artificial instead of live bait, remember.... red and white. thats the go to color in the area. pm me if you want some spots, info about the bay, or info on fishing the area