View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 04:35 PM
Business Member

CutThroat Leaders is a name known to allCutThroat Leaders is a name known to allCutThroat Leaders is a name known to allCutThroat Leaders is a name known to allCutThroat Leaders is a name known to allCutThroat Leaders is a name known to all
Default Re: CutThroat Leader Testimonials

Hello Guy's,

I am glad to hear the positive feedback on the leaders. I am always excited to hear what people are thinking. Because of the high water conditions we are having out West, I have been doing some great lake fishing from float tubes. With that said, our lake nymphing leaders (treated to sink) have proven to be an asset on the lake. Myself and two other buddies were fishing, different brand sinking lines, (Rio/Scientific/?), the nymph leaders had a great sink rate and none of us had the belly in the line that I so dislike.

On the topic of Nymphing, we offer a Hi-Vis Nymph leader. For all of us who hate using a big bulky strike indicator. These leaders have been selling like hot-cakes. The Orange portion floats like a cork and the green section sinks. These are for river conditions.

Click the image to open in full size.

I am hoping to start responding and posting more often now that I am back from my R&D.

Thank you,

Mike
Hand Woven Furled Leaders
Site: http://www.cutthroatfurledleaders.com/
email. mike@cutthroatleader.com