View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 11:56 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from SE Wyoming

Daniel

Yes, I know what you are talking about, I put in at the dam at 1 pm last Saturday and didn't think I would see many boats being that late in the afternoon, boy was I surprised. Must have passed 30 boats as I drifted down to Lusby. The wx was great, the wind had finally laid down. The restriction you were talking about is from the first cable crossing to the second (500 yrds) but I'm pretty sure it expired April 30 (but I will check before fishing). I'll give you a shout the next time I'm headed up there. Was thinking of maybe this weekend but all the roads are closed right now due to the snow.

Larry