View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 11:15 PM

FrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Reels - Cheeky Fly Fishing

Seems like a lot of marketing, without any beef. The first thing I noticed was the "Swag" heading at the top of the home page. Then the skateboard magazine font: We're Rad, Dude! Toss in a big price, and they must be onto something.

Note: These might be great reels, but the marketing kills the deal for me. For a new company to talk about a lifetime warranty seems a bit premature to me. Let's see if they're still on the internet in 2012.

Price: The Hardy Zane Ti Saltwater reel is $9,700, and there are other reels in the $1,000+ range. Intial offerings should be more modest, at least IMO.