View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 03:47 PM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future
Default Re: Changing handle?

If I was going to use tape, I'd try this stuff out- Welcome to Rescue Tape! Its pure silicone and sticks to itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezamora View Post
I'm sure the fishing industry has what you need but you could also try a serious bike shop which caters to road racers, etc. Back in the day Cinelli offered cork tape. Newer options available today.
Despite lacking the typical build, I ride a road bike frequently. Cinelli still makes their stuff and its fairly popular. If I was going to use handlebar tape, I'd use Fizik's Microtex tape, which is both tough, and provides good grip when wet. Problem with using cycling tape is that you've gotta use electrical tape or something to secure both ends.

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.