View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 07:10 PM

FrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WIllie Coyote Wins!!!

Hi Guys,
Yeah, I love those smallmouth. I spent one afternoon a few days ago fishing the local lake with a couple friends. They were going after the stocked trout, and I was targeting the crappie. They thought I was nuts for not fishing the trout, but they were holding 15 feet down, and the crappie are native. The smallmouth above gave a much better fight than any stocked trout I've caught, and they aren't dopey. Besides, I enjoy fishing a stream much more than a lake. This stream is picture perfect, but the only trout found here are stocked much further upstream. I've caught everything there, including a 24" channel cat on a little Green Weenie. That was quite an experience, and that fish took my little 4wt to the backing 4-5 times!