View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 10:44 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: What's Happening in North Central / Central Pennsylvania?

The last time I spoke to anyone from back there they were talking about the same conditions, too bad. I live 6 miles out of Wasilla and Chugiak is about 30 miles away. We are in desperate need of rain here although the warm weather over the past week has the snow & glaciers melting and most of the rivers in this area are high and muddy.

The runoff makes king fishing hard because they stay in deep water and with the numbers down about the only way to find them is by sight. When the water isn't muddy you have a chance to spot the flash of a bright fish even in the deep stuff. Once it's turbid you have no idea whether you are casting to fish or just a lot of water, muddy water. I hope things straiten out for you and that the rain gives you a break, thanks for the reply.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;