Thread: Hot, hot,hot!
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 12:44 AM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise
Default Re: Hot, hot,hot!

so went to shoot some inside photos of a couple of houses this morning for my MIL. shes a realator and i thought id help her out.

it was 86 degrees with 90% humidity outside at 9 am, and i have no idea by 10 when i was shooting, what the hells furnace inside was at.

so went home and spent remainder of the afternoon doing chores and what not.then we gotta call, gramma offered to take our daughter for a while if we would like to go do something.
in my mind there was only one thing (well maybe 2) that we should do so we went fishing.

now the weather at the start of the evening was ok (85 calm) and we both had a nice time. picked the daughter up and came home and then the skys turned on us 60+ mph wind, lightning and all MN had to offer. pretty much killed all my wives flowers that she had just planted on our deck.

now its 64 and all the water has been sucked from my toilets!

what a spring

casey

ARFE