View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 10:23 PM

Glen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really nice
Default I May Have Found the Boat of My Dreams

I've wished for a boat that could do a little of everything for a while and Bob Clouser posted a photo of what just might be exactly what I've hoped for, but figured didn't even exist. I have a bit more experience with boats then folks here know as I fished and piloted every boat my father ever owned from a commercial fishing boat he owned for a couple years in Bodega Bay to everything between it and a 12' foot Klamath Aluminum.

Heres a link to the boat that Bob Clouser had on his FB page. Towee Boats & Technical Fishing Skiffs

Sounds like I could take one of these on any pond, lake or river I'd be interested in fishing. Including drifting the Lower Sac or Lower Yuba. Do a little tide water fishing too, which I've not done in many years and love to do.

So what you all think.
Attention New Fly Fishers and those just wanting to improve- Join a Fly Fishing Club. They have classes on every aspect of fly fishing for beginners to advanced for free or cheaper than offered elsewhere. Some offer mentor programs. You will make friends with other fly fishers. Clubs often have outings in which members pay special group rates for guides or to fish prime private access areas.