View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 03:12 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: dolly varden fly

Casey,

On my first float trip of the year I used the same fly for 5 days. It only caught 8 fish but that was a month ago and there was still a lot of ice. The fly was a feather wing; The Nine Three. This is why I sort of ask about your tying skills and materials. If I were to quit chasing kings and go char fishing for a day it'll knock the fins off em now.

So....................... when you see these posts from Allen & I how bout letting me know what you can make.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;