View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 10:01 PM

tgoodwater2002 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Oklahoma Smallmouth Rendezvous

The event was awsome! I had alot of fun and learned alot too! There were alot of fly tyers there tying away. There were a few seminars. A fly casting class for beginners and for advanced casting. Both were taught by a master angler. I can't remember the guys name but he was amazing! I didn't know that there were so many different casting moves. The smallmouth seminar was really informative. I learned a little as to where fish hold in streams. I have never fished in a stream before neither. I learned a new technique to tying my ep-fiber flys. That was the main reason I went down there to see if anyone was tying with that fiber and could show me how they tie that fly. I tie all my ep flys with that method now. Just all around fun! If you get a chance you should try and go next year. I wish I could go to the fly show in Mountain Home, Arkansas. That show is suppose to be the mother of all fly shows down in the south region I think. Don't quote me on that. I only went on that Friday. I then went to the illinois river and caught some smallmouth! That was alot of fun!