View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 11:39 PM

GeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to GeorgeMcFly Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeMcFly
Default Re: clousers anyone?

thanks cliff for the info and comments i will leave it longer from now on.. I always thought maybe the hook was too small but came to learn the bass swallows this minnow whole so it don't matter much. I have bigger hooks but used those for the bunny leeches I posted. I hope to have a great day tomorrow. keep ya posted. I have black so i was thinking of making black/white and a couple others like black/red and so forth within a few days. I will try what i got now but it sucks cayse everytime I make a clouser with white bucktail and thread on these diiachis hooks theres rust color added to the white after it drys out.. does this matter? will they still work? I been cutting them down and remaking the ones that aren't to rusty. p's me off. maybe i should dry um out better before i change um and toss um in the box

owner of the GL Fishing Forum.