View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 12:42 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Landing Net Shape

Ladies/Gents

Ready to buy a ghost net from Brodin's and I am undecided as to what shape to order. This question pertains to the Firehole and the Trout, two entirely different shapes and I am sure there is a "fit for purpose" reason but I do not know what that is.

Any help with your opinions on the pros and cons of these net shapes would be greatly appreciated. Ohh, I will be buying the short handled version if that makes a difference. I need a net because of all the fishing done from a kayak, it's either wear the fish out more than I care or have him beat the side of the kayak when I reach for him.

Dave