View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 06:35 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Landing Net Shape

Thanks for the help gents...I just ordered the Gallatin Ghost, same shape as the firehole but just a wee bit bigger. This is a fathers day gift from my girls

Bigfly, when speaking to them I mentioned that a fellow forum member recommended speaking very nice and they would engrave my name for free!!! She laughed and said she would do that for me but the next shipment from Costa Rica would be 6 weeks. Said that I would prefer to have the net right away and saw no reason to continue being nice to her!!! Glad she had a sense of humor and didn't put me on the banned list...lol

Dave