View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 09:03 PM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Landing Net Shape

Happy Father's Day to you, David! Great gift. I've had the same Brodin net for more than 10 years and it's still in great shape. You'll love it for a long time. I just checked out the site - man, that is a lot of styles to chose from! I also noticed that they sell the Ghost bags separately for around $20. I am definitely going to get one to replace the old soft net bag that a mouse found it's way into (while hanging in the garage over teh winter) and managed to hang itself but not before chewing through a few loops.

Do yourself a favor and get a magnet clip with a shock cord. I lost my first one reviving a nice Madison River rainbow that I had to play across a really broad stretch of river. I was so focused on releasing the fish that not until it swam away I noticed that my net had also swam away! Someone had a nice find the next day.