View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 02:39 PM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What type of leader do you use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Hi Dean,

It will be at least a day till I put it up. I should provide pictures so people don't have to to imagine what I am trying to say. Like any advice I offer here this has proven to me that it works; the leader casts well, turns over well, and sinks like a stone.

The thread I refer to is in the 'Fly Lines' sub forum. When I edit the info in I will bump the thread so it appears on the board. If you miss that I'll link you to it via PM.

Ard
Thanks Ard, I found the sub forum last night, great thread. I have a question re: materials that I'll post over there, but I am wondering what the difference is between Maxim Chameleon, Clear and Ultra Green (aside from the color of course) and is it significant?