View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 07:09 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What type of leader do you use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean_mt View Post
That's what I figured but wasn't sure if there was any difference in performance between the Chameleon and Clear. So either is a good choice for the butt section, just a matter of preference on color - is that what I hear you saying Rip Tide? Thanks for the info.
Most guys like the Chameleon, but I don't know why. Might be only because it's different.
Makes no difference to me as I always change to a soft material when I get to the business end