View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 05:41 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Bending the wrist and tailing loops

I guess that some things will just go without being understood. I control the loop size with the length of stroke and speed. I think if you get too caught up in the hair splitting on the casting subject people tend to become more of casters than fishermen. Being proficient at the cast is good but over focusing on the cast takes away time that could be better spent.

These are personal opinion and choices I write here and not aimed at you or anyone in particular. I don't have a video camera so I stay away from the deep water when it comes to discussing casting ability. Trying to diagram a cast using only words can become a dissertation.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;