View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 06:04 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why is it all YOUTH?

I guess I still don't get your point. This is the "Youth" forum after all, therefore the word youth in the titles. Perhaps you're thinking that since it is the youth forum that its a given so they don't need to use the word youth in their posts? I guess I'm as confused as everyone else. Besides, whoever is doing the posting has the ability to title it any way they wish, not regulated unless crude, rude or vulgar. You are welcome to make a post under this forum topic without any use of the word "youth" whatsoever, go for it!

Kelly.