View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 09:09 PM
Administrator

Fish Bones has a spectacular aura aboutFish Bones has a spectacular aura aboutFish Bones has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Fish Bones
Default Re: Leader to Fly Line with Super Glue??

JB

Chill out dude... it's an extreme compliment to have your thread moved to "Portal News". The "Portal News" threads appear on the home page for all who log on to see. I occasionally move a thread to there so that everyone can easily see it on the home page. That way your thread gets maximum viewing. I only move the threads to "Portal News" that I feel are very interesting and well thought out. Sometimes, I'll even add an iamge in order to draw more attention.

Your post on "Leader to Fly Line with Super Glue" I find very interesting. It is a very good and informative post that should create interest in every reader. So, if you're fortunate enough to have your thread moved "Portal News", pat yourself on the back for a job well done. Not everyone makes it to the home page.

This move is temporary. After the thread circulates off the home page, I place it back in its original forum.

My apologies for not notifying you in advance of the move.

If you prefer... I'll move it back now. Just let me know.

Thanks,
Steve