View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 11:42 AM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo
Default Re: It's the weekend. Who is going fishing?

Well I work weekends so I do my fishing on Thursday and Friday. Went yesterday to the Green River. Floated the Warren Bridge to the Fish Hatchery. With the storms we have had rolling through you never sure of a great day. Two days prior to our trip the boss floated the same stretch with clients and had a awesome day.

In between the river rose 7", but at the same time cleared up to that nice tea color that makes the Green great. We faced all the weather extremes Wy offers. Morning bright and sunny, then partly cloudy with a little breeze, after lunch mostly cloudy and the wind was howling. Lucky for us the rain was all around but never over our heads.

The fishing had definitely changed. We only saw 4 fish all day and only two took a fly. Greg got a 14" and I caught a 21". We threw everything but the fish were just off. I highly recommend a trip down cause when they do turn on in the current water conditions the fishing is awesome. I'm going back later next week myself.

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures