View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 11:53 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's the weekend. Who is going fishing?

I'm taking the drift boat up to Grey Reef (just below Casper, WY) tomorrow. Its been raining like crazy here the last couple of days, but the rain has now pushed off to the east and Saturdays forecast is for sunshine. They have reduced the flow from the dam down to 500 cfs so that should help in locating the river channels a little better. In the past (prior to getting the drift boat) I've only fished the public access sites so I don't know the river very well, but each trip I'm gaining more knowledge! The North Platte Outfitters web site is reporting that the river is slighlty cloudy from the dam to Ledge Creek and then cloudy down to Government Bridge, so we will see how the fishing goes. Its been reported to be very good.

Larry