View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 10:59 PM

ausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: MAD river in ohio?????

Hi Amanda,

I live in OH, but I'm way NE so I do all of my trout chasing in PA. I've heard good things about the MAD but I'm skeptical, and spoiled I guess by travelling to great brookie waters in PA, and fishing the Ausable often. There is a member on here with the screen name Maccadon who I speak with from time to time. I know he fishes the Mad and he lives close. If he doesnt respond to the post, send him a PM, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind helping you out.

I could be displaying my ignorance here; but are there "Native" brown trout in ohio? By native, I think people usually mean not imported by man. You've got me wondering if there is something I don't know (very possible) or if you meant "wild" (naturally reproducing or holdover) but said "Native".

Best Luck Amanda! Where is Clinton OH?