View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 07:29 PM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future
Default Re: MAD river in ohio?????

Hi Amanda, I fished there quite a bit and have had pretty good success but in my opinion The Clearfork is way better. There are some beastly browns in there too. But the best spots I've fished on the Mad were the Pimtown Road access by the elk farm, the fish seem to be a bit smaller but fun nonetheless, Rt 36 access is pretty good too. Theres another at the wildlife area but the road names escape me. Two things to keep in mind the Mad has been channelized so the fishey spots tend to be few and far between although keep an eye out for risers along the edges of weeds and any sweepers like Okuma said a 15 adams or an elk hair caddis will do just fine till you get to the fishey spot then tie on a honker of a streamer, but be very careful what you leave behind in the car, last year cars were getting broken into alot down there. See ya on the water some time....