View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 11:02 PM

planettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud of
Default Re: Some BUGS for my son's trip to MA...

An update from the Swift River...Today...

Click the image to open in full size.

“Hey dad, here’s the photos from today…only a few. More next time. I fished the swift river in the catch and release portion from the y-pool down towards the bridge (about half a mile or so). I was only out there for about two hours. Caught this one, about 15 inches, and lost a couple, but it was a pretty busy day, but I only saw two people pull in any fish. I saw a little surface action as I was leaving, but some storms were moving in so I wanted to get back home. The y-pool itself was too crowded, so I ventured downstream. “swift” is definitely a misnomer. It’s the slowest, clearest water I’ve fished, much different than anything I’ve really nymphed. I THINK it was the Yeller Feller that this one took. I think I had another strike on this one, and one on a cream midge. More to come in a few days…I want to fish the Swift again earlier in the day, and maybe try the deerfield. Maybe try the farmington this weekend…”

PT/TB

http://planettrout.wordpress.com/