View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 09:47 AM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo
Default Re: Green River First to Clear Up

Larry and Fysh

Glad you both made it home in one piece. It was great to meet and get to fish with you both. Glad I got to show you some new water. I wish the weather had been better leading up to our trip so we would have had the fishing the Green is known for. In spite of slow fishing I had a great time and definitely look forward to fishing with you both in the future.

Larry thanks for the pics. Our goal for the next trip is to have more with fish in them. Glad you came a way with some rowing tips. If you always position the boat where you would want it if you were the one casting you'll do great!! Your rowing will only improve from here on in as it is a skill you learn over time. Like you said reading about it helps but it is better to spend time on the water doing it. Just remember to invite Fysh and I from time to time!!

Fysh

It was great to finnally get together to wet a line. Hopefully we can get to the Teton to try some water new to us both. Let us all know how the South Fork is on Sunday. Get some pics with fish!!!

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures