View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 12:38 PM

Fly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Boots with "sticky" rubber soles

Well said, Eric. Accurately summarizes what I've read on the topics also. Here's a link to some information (thanks to Webguy - West Denver Trout Unlimited) I found earlier about the Formula 409 formulations effective against at least New Zealand Mud Snails: Commercial Solutions Formula 409 Cleanser Degreaser Disinfectant .

BTW, as some rare good news, it appears that the Colorado Division of Wildlife, working with German hatcheries and the University of California/Davis have bred a Whirling Disease-resistant Rainbow hybrid trout which are currently being stocked in Colorado, emulating the resistance that Brown Trout inherently have: News - Department of Natural Resources .

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but the info is important and does relate, at least tangentially, to wading boot soles.

Neil