View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 04:05 AM

madjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to madjoni
Default Re: dry fly presentation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac. View Post
so today i went out and nymphed for about 2 hours. nothin... i saw about 10-15 drakes flying around so i thought id throw one on and try, well i tried a dry dropper rig or whatever its called when you put a nymph under a dry. i didnt get nothin in about an hour, i walked down the stream constantly casting trying all water. i did notice that sometimes my fly would be on its side or upside down. does this matter? if so how do i fix this? i know i suck at dry casting but i dont feel like thats the problem.
Hi
For begging lose that nymph.That is not dry fly fishing and that nymph can affect how dry fly is siting on water .Find the raising trout and use one dry fly.If that trout want take your fly in couple casts and it still collecting something from surface change the fly...If it stop to collect natural flies then search for another trout.........