View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 08:38 AM

Jackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant future
Default Re: AFFTA Joins TU in Opposing Bill that would Trash America's Backcountry

Trout Unlimited = Cold Water Conservation

It seems though some are mostly fly fishing clubs in disguise. I belong and have been a member for over a decade but I mainly keep my membership in hopes the monies are going to cold water conservation. I know that my local chapter, always with their hand out like the National, is about as far from a cold water conservation group as I ever met.
A lot of T.U.'s resources right now should be in defending The Clean Water Act: House Panel Fast-Tracks Bill to Divest EPA of Regulatory Power Over Water - NYTimes.com This act went right to the heart of cold water conservation and has had amazing, positive results on our watersheds.