View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 09:53 PM
Business Member

CutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: CutThroat Leader Testimonials

Another CutThroat Leader Testimonial. recieved 07-21-2011

I was fishing on Little River in Maine & I broke my mono leader. A friend of mine gave me one of your Furled leaders to try.... and WOW I'm impressed. I been Fly Fishing for years... since I was knee high to a grasshopper. I have used hundreds of leaders & NONE compare to yours. I know most of the Fly Fishing community here in the state of Maine old & young & I plan on referring your leaders to everyone I come across. Again I'm very impressed.

On another note, I was kinda curious as to what there made of ? There soooooooo smooth while casting, specially when I see a rise near the shore line & I'm able to nail it on the spot every time. I test a lot of fishing equipment with a few different fishing suppliers in my home state of Maine and I'm gonna see about referring your site to them. I as well test a lot of fishing supplies through cabelas & still your leaders beat'em all out. Great job !

Sincerely, Steve Rawding

Mike
Hand Woven Furled Leaders
Site: http://www.cutthroatfurledleaders.com/
email. mike@cutthroatleader.com