View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 09:53 PM
Business Member

CutThroat Leaders has much to be proud ofCutThroat Leaders has much to be proud ofCutThroat Leaders has much to be proud ofCutThroat Leaders has much to be proud ofCutThroat Leaders has much to be proud ofCutThroat Leaders has much to be proud ofCutThroat Leaders has much to be proud ofCutThroat Leaders has much to be proud ofCutThroat Leaders has much to be proud of
Default Re: CutThroat Leader Testimonials

Another CutThroat Leader Testimonial. recieved 07-21-2011

I was fishing on Little River in Maine & I broke my mono leader. A friend of mine gave me one of your Furled leaders to try.... and WOW I'm impressed. I been Fly Fishing for years... since I was knee high to a grasshopper. I have used hundreds of leaders & NONE compare to yours. I know most of the Fly Fishing community here in the state of Maine old & young & I plan on referring your leaders to everyone I come across. Again I'm very impressed.

On another note, I was kinda curious as to what there made of ? There soooooooo smooth while casting, specially when I see a rise near the shore line & I'm able to nail it on the spot every time. I test a lot of fishing equipment with a few different fishing suppliers in my home state of Maine and I'm gonna see about referring your site to them. I as well test a lot of fishing supplies through cabelas & still your leaders beat'em all out. Great job !

Sincerely, Steve Rawding

Mike
Hand Woven Furled Leaders
Site: http://www.cutthroatfurledleaders.com/
email. mike@cutthroatleader.com