View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 09:50 PM

mojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant future
Default Re: Single handed spey casting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackster View Post
Diver Dan... that is all well and good but the single-handed spey casts I'm talking about or in very small streams with casts in the 20-30' range at best. No need at all for special rods or lines. Sometimes we go for hours or even a whole day never with an overhead cast. There is simply no room when wading in a rhodo tunnel that is 10' wide. What IS needed is a way to go from left to right or vice-versa when roll casting with crossing your line and tangling.
This is what I was thinking of when I read your post. Don't know if it'd work on the water you're talking about. I saw it quite a while back and thought this guy is incredibly smooth and a hell of a caster.