View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 10:06 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Amazing natural caster...the update.

He was doing 115' + with a Cabela's Three Forks 6 wt, about a $40 rod I think and an 82' $10 K-Mart 4 wt line. If you gave hime a good distance line and a good rod I'll bet he'd give Rajeff a run for his money. By the way he was shooting the line from the ground. The grass was long and the clover had flowers which grab line in a really bad way and he was still getting that kind of distance. Also, I took a tape measure and marked a hundred foot before he started casting. He blew by that first cast. He even passed the hundred foot mark with just the tip of that Cabela's 6 wt and the 4' line. Amazing.