View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 02:34 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Amazing natural caster...the update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
I think he's about there. He said he wants to do it when he has not been fishing. Fishing for a bunch screws up your distance stroke. It takes a bit of practice to get back. If I'm to film him he wants to be more practiced. I think I have him willing to do it. He said He won't even make me post video of me casting. I am going to bring a tarp or something to lay the line on next time because he had some trouble with clover flowers and long grass grabbing the line. I'm sure it cut down what was an amazing distance to begin with.
Dan: I sure hope you can get a video, that would be interesting to watch, his casting stroke must be spot on!

Larry