View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 06:10 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mini Practice Fly Rod

Ladies/Gents

I have a friend who was crippled from a motorcycle incident many years ago and he is interested in fly fishing. His muscle coordination is not good but with practice I think he could cast a fly rod. He has an office job with the space and time to practice while at work.

On to my question, are those mini practice fly rods a good tool to help one learn proper casting skills? If they do work I might get one just to play with as a stress reliever.

Dave