View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 08:39 AM

yatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud of
Default Re: Strange night tonight!

Yep, it ain't safe anywhere anymore. I had a run in with a big, crazed, shaved head camper at Deckers just last week. The guy was camped at Lone Rock Campground right on the river. I'm fishing the run right across from the camp access to the river. This guy comes down and starts chucking bait and bobber 10 feet from where I'm fishing. I politely (sort of) asked him if he was fishing with bait and he says "Sortta". I told him it was illegal to fish bait here and that he's not setting a very good example for his kids, who were down river shooting at fish with sling shots. He comes unglued and starts theatening me and yelling about paying for the campsite and he can do whatever he wants. It's a big river so I went waaaaayyyy up stream.
I have a CWP and carry an over/under American Arms 357 mag derringer usually loaded with 38 specials. Hope I never have to use it.