Thread: voodoo leech
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 09:26 AM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default Re: voodoo leech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
Looks pretty good to me, but I cut off the bend of the front hook and just leave the shank.
Will do that after. I only have one vise so i had to improvise to make it work. This thing is mobile in the middle. I ended the rabbit strips on the trailing hook and tied it off behind the eye. Power Pro linker through the eye, down the shank, thought the eye of the front hook and back again down the shank to make the joint. Tied it down and super glued it so it will stay.
then just repeated the marabou, rabbit strips and finished with eyes and dubbing for the head. I left the bend on the front hook cause i couldnt figure out how to prevent the cut hook from rubbing on the powerpro (which might cause fatigue and weakness at the joint. Think i've resolved the problem tho, I'll use a couple glass beads to prevent the powerpro from rubbing. Lets see if it work.

Lancer09 - Next time i tie one, i'll make Step By Step with photos and description, should have it done by the weekend.

Addicted To Vise