View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 02:02 PM

Fly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Frog Hair Blood Knot Tool

Yukon Jack,

Joni did have a post (which I can't now seem to find) that said she used both the Frog Hair leaders and the Frog Hair Blood Knot tying tool that comes in the Frog Hair Leader Tying Kit (or separately - Cabela's & others list them both). I have that kit also which I bought after Joni's recommendation, and can tell you that that tool (see Frank's post for image) is the easiest way for me to tie up a leader with Blood Knots. There is also a small tool - goes by the name of the Dennison Research Blood Knot Tier - that is suitable for streamside Blood Knot tying (image below), but it's not as easy to use in my opinion, although if you're in a situation where you're forced to tie a Blood Knot while on the water, it's your best option.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dennison Blood Knot Tying Tool.jpg (8.7 KB, 382 views)