View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 10:51 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: The Wood Series; Salmon & Trout Patterns

Thanks guys,

I forgot about posting results but the one I called Ironwood has caught a good number of char and two chum salmon just this year. The Cottonwood has caught a few trout and Driftwood has a mixed bag of trout and char

The flies were a sort of end of season project a couple years back and I appreciate your finding them and leaving such nice comments. I've tied so many flies and fish with such a range of patterns that I often fail to mention success with each one. 'The Flies For Alaska Salmon & Steelhead' thread in the AK. regional forums is packed with all sort of creations some of which have been real good lures to use.

Thanks again for taking time to comment,

Ard

I may as well post the link; Flies for AK. Salmon & Steelhead Fishing

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;