View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 09:50 AM

madjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to madjoni
Default Re: River flies and streamers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liphookedau View Post
I have found Fish from different Creeks,Streams,Rivers & Lakes are usually different in colouration as they are different Strains,especially if they are bred there,as in the Brown Trout Threads, also over many years I have noticed that Browns caught in Rocky Holes,mostly tend to be darker,more camourflaged than the ones in the Sandy Holes.
Brian.
Strains of brown trout dont have much to with coloration of them...brown can be any color in goal to blend in with environment

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

One of my guests this summer left me Flyfusion magazine and looking at it I found very interesting leech pattern from Phil Rowley ..cool looking pattern must admit ,but me would not be me if I dont change something ...just joking a bit,but I dont have materials that author used so I made it like woolly bugger ..cant wait to try it

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.