View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Critique Video: 105' cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by comeonavs View Post
Not trying to be a jerk here, this is a honest question and I am bored at work today. Other than the "wow" factor and the challenge of casting this far does anyone ever cast over 100' when fishing.
Not a jerk question at all. I live in a place where a 100' is needed pretty often. I went with a spey rod because I can do more than 100' easily. The wow factor is also a valid reason to want to cast far. I would never tell anyone "Hey, you cast to far." I don't remeber who said it, but the quote "There is no disadvantage to being able to cast far." is a good one.

Very nice casting stroke peg. I hate to promote a web site other than this one on here, but have you looked at Sexy Loops?